Monday, December 1, 2008

Elvis...well, he's back.

I would absolutely link to a picture, but I can't. I can't find Jordan's website. Jordan, puhlease help! Send us a picture of Owen wearing the prize winning costume. That's right, Owen won the Halloween contest at Trader Joe's. Wearing Elvis. ROUNDS OF APPLAUSE for the little guy! Also, I would share pictures of my children in their Halloween garb, but my husband took video on our ancient camera. Not quite sure how to upload.

That's just kind of the way things go. I know I can't make this the wonderful post that I want it to be. I do have a video of playing in the snow yesterday. I will leave you with that! 24 days until Christmas!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Forget Elvis. You're back! I love it! Wasn't it fun to watch them enjoy the "big" snow? Just wait until they see the real deal this year.