Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Elvis Trilogy






This blog has begun with three posts that all contained references to a 2 year old dressing up as Elvis. What kind of demographic does that attract, I wonder? As mentioned, I did not have the picture of dear Owen as Elvis. Thanks to the information superhighway, I can say, "this is what Elvis did while in Annapolis on vacation."

Owen did a great job staying in character and even had some of Elvis moves down (note the semi-knee lunge).

I think I can stop talking about Halloween now and launch immediately into Christmas. We saw Santa last Saturday. My 2 year old daughter waved at him from afar. My 5 year old son knows about the Santa visit at my husband's office: you get a present after you sit on Santa's lap. He was ready. I can honestly say that he has never waited in line so patiently before (mom, this was the antithesis of the Nemo ride at Disneyland this summer). I could tell that Josie was starting to loose her cool as we got closer. It didn't work out for a Santa and Josie conversation. Jonah was able to share with both of the Claus's that he wanted a game called Animal Soup. He wanted to tell Santa that Josie wanted a pink pony. Not so much, Jones. He made that up.

Mrs. Claus was asking me if I had a flask available.



No comments: