Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Don't promise, Dev...


Pictures tomorrow, huh? As I was just remarking to a lovely old friend, this is my poor poor poor neglected space. I think when I can keep it updated, the family might be ready to add a dog. Speaking of which, I don't think I have ever mentioned our 8 year old "chats" (that's for you Mrs. Almon and Mrs. Henderson) Betsy and Endo. Good cats. They were wedding presents. Maybe I can get a good pic of Houidini (Endo) on his next escape. I kind of look at Endo as training for my 3 year old daughter when she is a teenager.

Speaking of which, said child celebrated her 3rd birthday with a grand bang on Saturday. She was so celebrated by family and friends and neighbors. You must check out the crown that was made and gifted by one talented crabcakes seamstress in this photo.


So, there are also puppet theater, bouncehouse (moonwalk, if you're nasty), and party pics to share. So maybe that will be inspiration for further posts...maybe even this week. Don't expect anything, though. You should know that from me.

No comments: